Runner Group, a well reputed and leading business group, engaged in diversified business like manufacturing and marketing of motorcycle, footwear; marketing of truck, pickup, integrated LPG, lubricants; producing and marketing of automatic-brick and real estate development.
We are looking for- A dynamic, hardworking & honest person with proven leadership history & sound understanding of cross-functional administrative and operational aspects of a continuous process industry, who is willing & able to assume the leadership role in a challenging & fast-paced footwear-manufacturing unit.
- Work closely with Government offices like Custom Bond, CCI&E, DEDO, BIDA, Sea Ports/Land Ports/Airport customs and authorities.
- Execute, Coordinate, Monitor and manage LC related works and maintain the documents.
- Maintain liaison with concern departments as regards to import of raw materials by well sourcing and export of finished products to the respective buyers.
- Ensure the correspondence with related Bank and agencies by arranging notification from Bank about the document received against shipment; confirm the payment and get the document released from the bank for clearing goods.
- Maintain bonded warehouse license from Tax Commissioner’s Office including indemnity and undertaking.
- Monitor the C&F agents and take necessary steps (where necessary) for smooth clearance of the merchandise.
- Claim incentives for merchandises.
- Control stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Identify the production time for various products and accordingly plan for production of goods so that finished goods are ready by the time they are required for shipment.
- Determine material and equipment needs and conduct timely and accurate receipt on inbound product.
- Develop and maintain warehouse, bonding and merchant trading transactions.
- Ensure order processing by vendor management.
- Ensure right placement of products in appropriate time and with accurate inventory level to involve working closely with the buying teams to accurate forecasting trends.
- Measures to control shrinkage and ensure timely receipt of allocated stock.
- Age 28 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional level knowledge on export, import, warehouse licensing, customs rules and regulations and shipping lines.
- Sound knowledge on Customs Bond rules & regulations.
- Able to improve international sourcing/ supply partnership and new possibilities.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge on Bank activities and Shipping documents related to import/export.
- Should have sound knowledge on Clearing & Forwarding (C&F), Customs Bond rules & regulations related to import/export.
- Capable of working under pressure within deadlines with confidence.
- Should have strong leadership quality.
- Able to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and commitment to work with them.
- Strong knowledge on footwear manufacturing equipment and its maintenance.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office, email and internet.