Runner Group, a well reputed and leading business group, engaged in diversified business like manufacturing and marketing of motorcycle, footwear; marketing of truck, pickup, integrated LPG, lubricants; producing and marketing of automatic-brick and real estate development.
We are looking for- A dynamic, hardworking & honest person with proven leadership history & sound understanding of cross-functional administrative and operational aspects of a continuous process industry, who is willing & able to assume the leadership role in a challenging & fast-paced footwear-manufacturing unit.
- Effectively collaborate with product development, supply and demand planning, manufacturing and quality control team to ensure that the plant meets its established targets and standards.
- Work closely with the Directors; establish key performance indicators to facilitate the monitoring of production performance for the areas under his control. Design and implement suitable management information reports, which show actual performance compared with plans and with generally accepted benchmarks, where applicable.
- Oversee manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Work closely with the People and Performance Manager/ Occupational Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of responsibility of this role are aware of safety requirements, both legislative and organizational policies /procedures, to provide a safe workplace for our employees.
- Work closely with plant and quality assurance personnel to review product quality consistency while monitoring yield rates and wastage to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Keep under constant review the performance of all site facilities and utilities. Provide guidance to ensure the smooth and cost-effective functioning of all site facilities and utilities, e.g., power generation and distribution, overtime etc.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved/exceeded in all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have proven experience in the similar position from any other reputed footwear manufacturing company.
- Strong communication in English in both writing and speaking.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge on Ms Office, email and internet.
- The candidate we are looking for has to be highly proactive, self-motivated and energetic.