Runner Group, a well reputed and leading business group, engaged in diversified business like manufacturing and marketing of motorcycle, footwear; marketing of truck, pickup, integrated LPG, lubricants; producing and marketing of automatic-brick and real estate development.
The incumbent will be responsible for good demand analysis with proper planning to ensure timely supply of materials by maintaining standard stock level and deliver the finished products of the Footwear Company.
- Create, maintain and retain strategic relationship with existing and future buyers by creating, ensuring and maintaining effective communication and high level of customer service experience
- Create high-level strategy and execution plans for Merchandising and product development team and set benchmarks for success, including key finishing dates
- Direct and oversee the sample making process and prioritise the sample making tasks according to deadline
- Create and develop a high performing merchandise and product development team who will be able to materialize best sample form visual and documentary illustration within the first round.
- Interact regularly across functional groups within the company to establish accountability for and ensure that all assigned tasks are successfully executed on time, within budget
- Take ownership of new product commercialisation/ industrialisation process and suggest troubleshooting throughout production and shipment
- Involvement of every stage from production to shipment and get customer feedback for further development
- Get Knowledge and Sourcing of Direct and Indirect Raw Materials from home and abroad
- Assist Packaging Engineer/Purchasing Manager in helping to develop merchandising and packaging concepts, identifying vendors and overseeing execution of finished product development.
- Strong communication in English both in writing and speaking.
- Good knowledge over pattern engineering and troubleshooting
- Must be able to multi-task and have a mind set to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge on Ms Office, email and internet.
- Knowledge of materials, pattern & footwear constructions.
- Knowledge of Merchandising, costing, product integrity & margin.