Runner Group, a well reputed and leading business group, engaged in diversified business like manufacturing and marketing of motorcycle, footwear; marketing of truck, pickup, integrated LPG, lubricants; producing and marketing of automatic-brick and real estate development.
Sr. Executive, Materials Planning and SCM (China office) of footwear unit will be responsible for the quality materials sourcing and on time delivery from China and will co-ordinate with all other department for necessary arrangements.
- Co-ordinate and appropriate communication between Bangladesh factory team and Chinese supplier holding position either at Gazipur Factory or at China Dongguan office.
- Source qualifying vendors for the raw materials necessary to produce quality products at the manufacturing facilities within desired delivery timeframes. Initiates corrective actions in the event of quality and/or delivery issues with said suppliers. Negotiates equitable pricing schedules with vendors for the materials and aids in keeping the facility within material variance costs
- Assessing the sampling requirement from sample section at Dongguan and allocating the sampling program to the vendor to complete final sample on time
- Communicate with various departments and act as bridge between product development, production, commercial, warehouse and merchandising
- Negotiate and manage contract terms with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from the Vendors
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of required products and materials
- Keep proper documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities and implement effective strategies for cost efficiency and process optimization in an ethical and transparent manner
- Conduct research to determine the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Knowledge of Chinese language and culture
- Willing to stay outside of the country
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office, email and Internet
- Should be pro-active, self-motivated and energetic